This version in effect as of September 1, 2023
A. YOUR CONSENT
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please consider not using our site to view or communicate or conduct business with ASG. Please contact us and have us provide you with published information or email brochures.
B .INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
1. Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other web sites, our web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding the web sites users, such as an Internet Protocol, or IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, the date and time that you access our web site, the internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the web site you visit, the web Site pages accessed and the information viewed, as well as the materials you post to or download from our web site. This non-identifiable information is used for web site and system administration purposes we well as to improve the website’s performance and navigation options. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for our future use.
2. Cookies – Our web site uses “cookies”, a technology that installs information on your computer as the user’s of the web site, to permit the web site to recognize future visits by your computer. Cookies are used to enhance the convenience and use of a web site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of our web site, to track your activity at our web site in order to respond to your needs, to offer you personalized web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your web site experience.
You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the web site and your ability to access or use certain web site features.
C. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
1. Your Personal Information – During your use of our web site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide your résumé or other personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number. The information regarding any ASG customer or other person you represent, for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas within our web site, using ASG’s employment-related services, carrying out transactions, or facilitating your use of our web site. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able access these areas and may not be considered for employment options or contact for possible work positions.
2. Use of Your Personal Information – ASG may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your communications, to process transactions and charges for services, to facilitate and enhance your use of our web site, to provide you with information and services requested through our web site, and as otherwise permitted by law. Adaptive Solutions Group may develop a confidential user profile for you, which will be used to facilitate communication with you or used to create and populate information for our clients use on our web site. Additionally, we may keep a record of all communications with you.
3. Electronic Communication – If you contact ASG or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive emails, text, or other communication from ASG, then we may send to you, from time to information about ASG and other matters, including third party products or services we believe will be of interest you. Please be aware that charges for messaging and data usage might be applicable for SMS, MMS, and other electronic communications, contingent on your carrier and service plan. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and text and other information by choosing the opt-out feature within the emails that we send to you or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and for Text by replying STOP.
4. Tracking Information – We may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding our web site user demographics. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. We also may link tracking information with our web site users’ personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Adaptive Solutions group retains the right within this Policy to disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Disclosure to Authorizing Persons – If your access to certain areas of the web site has been authorized by an ASG customer or other person, ASG may provide your personal information to that authorizing person. ASG has no control over authorizing persons’ use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person who has authorized your use of the web site, you should not use the web site.
2. Disclosure to Affiliates – ASG may provide your personal information to its affiliated businesses for employment-related purposes or for use in connection with matters relating to your employment or use of the web site. ASG has no control over its affiliated businesses’ use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to certain or any affiliated businesses, you should not use the web site.
3. Disclosure of information to Suppliers, Prospective Employers, and Other Third Parties – ASG may provide your personal information to suppliers, prospective employers, and third parties for employment-related purposes or for use in connection with matters relating to your use of the web site. ASG has no control over these third parties’ use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to certain or any third parties, you should not use the web site.
4. Disclosure of Business Transfers – ASG may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, ASG may disclose your personal information to the acquiring company(ies),but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you do not wish Manpower to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, you should not use the web site.
5. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – ASG may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where ASG has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrants of an order by a court, person or body with jurisdiction rights, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to their legal counsel.
E. Securing Your Information – To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, ASG employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and ASG cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.