Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Windows Middleware Engineer to join our team.
- You will be responsible for building, maintaining and hardening middleware for production systems for complex and high throughput on the Windows server platform.
- You will write scripting to make the systems more resilient during patching and code deployments.
- 24/7 Production support – able to answer call's in the middle of the night for high/critical incidents and assist debugging
- Windows Server application administration
- IIS support/administration
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degre
- A demonstrated record of being a self-starter, willing to take changes and make smart bold bets, show great resourcefulness and speed, all while keeping a positive, winning attitude.
- Customer focused
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Oracle Primavera, OPPM
- F5 load balancer
- Proficiency with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Domain controller knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Familiar with ITIL processes/ServiceNow – change management
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.