Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
Required: Secret Security Clearance required; Security+ CE plus a computing environment certification required (Windows or HBSS).
We are currently looking for a Windows/HBSS Systems Admin to join our team.
- This position will be responsible for performing complex Windows system administration of the Host Based Security System (HBSS) that serves both the Army’s Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) and the United States Transportation Command (USTC).
- Primary responsibility is to implement, configure, and manage USTC’s Centralized Enclave’s HBSS in coordination with the SDDC and USTC Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Information Assurance Security Officers (IASOs).
- This position is responsible for performing complex HBSS system administration serving both SDDC and USTC.
- Primary responsibility is to implement, configure, and manage USTC’s Centralized Enclave’s HBSS in coordination with the SDDC and USTC IAM and IASOs.
- The integration and maintenance of HBSS components.
- deployment of Agent modules, software, and approved policies.
- Installation, maintenance, and review of system specifications, designs, and solution.
- Works as part of a project team in the integration of system engineering modifications or stand- alone solutions to engineering support requirements.
- 3-5 years of Windows and/or Unix server administration and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment.
- 1-3 years HBSS experience strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge in data security administration.
- Experienced with large corporate, military, or other enterprise environments.
- Strong knowledge in network concepts and standards.
- Experience working with customers to effectively test security changes before implementing in production.
- Experience with server hardware configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with aiding end users in accessing and using computer systems, particularly with security architecture.
- Experience monitoring and supporting computer systems.
- Certified to work on military computer systems (DoD 8570.01-M).
- Strong ability to effectively communicate security rules, procedures, and basic technical information clearly and accurately through both orally and in writing.
- Experience with ePO servers.
- Experience with large datacenter operations.
- Working knowledge of Army information assurance methods and practices.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting environments.
- Familiar with ticketing systems (i.e., Remedy).
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) required; 3+ years of experience in Windows system administration required; 1-3 years in data security administration desired.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.