Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Web Developer to join our team.
- Develop software using Microsoft C#, .NET for Windows Application web application and windows service.
- Working with project leadership to perform project analysis.
- Determine functional and technical business requirements, application development, testing and deployment.
- Interact with internal project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of professional experience in commercial software development.
- Experienced in service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in web development using .NET Framework (4.0 – 4.6).
- Experienced with source code management using source code software.
- Experience with automated builds and deployment.
- Experience with advanced method of preventing security vulnerabilities at UI, Web Services, and database layers.
- Experience with Microsoft Application blocks to perform server side validation with MVC.
- Experienced in application design pattern: Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, WCF, N-Tier, Domain Driven Design, Inversion of Control, Object per Query, etc.
- Experienced in persistence technology: NHibernate
- Experienced in RESTful service framework.
- Strong SQL knowledge required for relational database tasks.
- Experienced in Enterprise service framework.
- Advanced Experience with C#, SQL, HTML, XML/XSLT, CSS.
- Strong knowledge of UML, OO Programming & Database Architecture.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Create and execute unit testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to research and learn new technologies quickly
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.