Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an UX Designer to join our team.
- We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two.
- We promise to return the favor. Our focus on the user experience places designers in a unique position to influence product direction through bold design decisions.
- We apply design thinking and take a holistic approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touch points of our growing portfolio of products and mobile applications.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders for regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- 3-5 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Must have a digital portfolio.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work tightly with a cross-functional team of developers, product owners, and management to guide solutions into production.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Having the experience in user-centered design, rapidly test, wireframing, mocking up, prototyping, researching,
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time as well as prioritize workload.
- Must have experience in picking up projects midway through development by another designer.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just make pretty pictures.
- Must have developed a style guide.
- Must have developed a project from start to finish.
- Release multiple projects to development.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Not over complicating simple tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing experiences and user interfaces for web and mobile apps.
- Being able to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an impeccable eye for detail and design (e.g. typography, color, balance, etc.).
- Provide mentorship to share the knowledge with other team members on user-centered design and design thinking best practices.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and or similar.
- Extreme knowledge of atomic design and has practiced it in the past.
- This ability to distance themselves from the project.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Have experience in doing Ethnography Studies.
- Experience in writing user stories – and practicing the agile methodology development process.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.