Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of Information Technology personnel. We are seeking a motivated individuals to join our offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, and Dallas. Ideal candidates will have sales and/or recruiting experience.
- The Technical Recruiter will play a critical role in developing a growing market.
- Responsibilities include matching the skills of prospective candidates to customer requirements, bringing in new customers and candidates, and increasing overall business presence.
- Source candidates through Internet searches, cold calling, and referrals.
- Screen candidates to ensure that all their skills are identified in order to develop a pipeline of candidates for present and future opportunities.
- Effectively communicate job opportunities with candidates, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with current consultants, potential candidates, and clients.
- Establish and grow local consultant database.
- Meet activity goals and metrics.
- Attend local Information Technology User Groups and Networking Events.
- We are looking for leaders to help grow the company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service background.
- Knowledge of MS Windows based products including Word and Excel.
- Prior Recruiting, Sales, and Information Technology knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage plus a 401k and paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with offices located in Overland Park, KS, O’Fallon IL, Denver, CO, and Dallas, TX. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.adaptivesg.com or email Shannon Piontek at spiontekadaptivesg.com