Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead/Architect to join our team.
- Applicant needs to be experienced in the design, modification, development, and implementation of software programming applications, unit testing and participation in code review and system test processes through code and test review, and analysis and remediation of code review and test defects.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Research, unit test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on customer requirements.
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project team and end users to identify application requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participate in development of software user manuals.
Must have expertise and hands on coding/development experience in:
- .NET Framework
- C# and SQL Server database
- Web API's
- Software development life cycle management.
- Ability to prepare and perform a code review and deployment.
- Have experience creating deployment Method of procedures.
- 5 plus years of relevant technical work experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.