Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead – Finance ERP Applications to join our team.
- You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business stakeholders and impacts everyone that works at the company.
- The IT Financial Operations team uses a broad range of functional and technical skills toward the continued build-out of our enterprise applications.
- As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of 3-5 Analysts and Developers, as well as contributing to the work done by the Product team.
- Provide leadership and promote the company’s Core Values and best practices.
- Grow and Develop members of your Team: Understand their goals and work with them to achieve, hold regular and effective 1 on 1s, provide real-time coaching and engage in difficult conversations as needed, recognize and reward the right behaviors.
- Provide input into team members' compensation, hire/performance improvement/fire decisions, promotions.
- Proactively identify and help solves issues as part of the IT Financial Operations leadership team.
- Create and foster an atmosphere of mentoring, quality, diversity, collaboration and improvement by actively coaching your team members.
- Escalate and remove impediments from the teams to help them be as effective as possible.
- Work with the team to provide innovative IT solutions to business challenges that align to the Financial Operations strategy.
- Help with the on-going development and the support of existing business processes.
- Participate in the design of complex solutions, primarily within the Finance domain.
- Provide functional and technical leadership while promoting best practices and direction to team members.
- Hold the team accountable for meeting commitments while adhering to the organization's quality, methodology, and architecture standards.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Developer, Solution Architect, IT Consultant, or similar role.
- Prior experience and passion for developing people to their full potential through coaching, mentoring, and servant leadership.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong understanding of Financial business processes and how technology can enhance and improve these processes.
- Demonstrate ability to gather requirements, including: problem definition, requirements elicitation, and impact analysis on complex projects spanning multiple stakeholder communities; must be able to coach team through this process.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial Modules experience is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.