Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Development Team Lead to join our team.
- Manage development resources for applications in multiple frameworks, including .Net, WordPress and other PHP platforms.
- Manage expectations for work and resource availability and provide subject matter expertise for technical assistance.
- Offer technical assistance with teams and identify new solutions for projects that align with goals/objectives for new tools and technologies.
- Oversee changes to existing web applications and development and implementation of new applications.
- Management of resources and project timelines and communication with other teams.
- Identify solutions to fix issues or errors with the applications, and design new solutions, as needed.
- Oversee unit and stress testing of applications and collaborate with the QA teams.
- Maintain project documentation and oversee project file management.
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related scientific discipline.
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- Must have proficient experience with the management of team members and triaging/delegating projects.
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net, PHP, Rest Services, SQL, WordPress and Drupal
- Thorough knowledge of design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient with object-oriented design and programming
- Applied knowledge of unit testing
- Demonstrated understanding of code optimization and software design principles and system development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of source versioning systems.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate status to both technical and non-technical project members.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with full stack development is a plus.
- Experience with ORM (NHibernate/Entity) a plus
- Understanding of MVC architecture patterns
- Examples of rapid prototyping using frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation a plus
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.