Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Support/QA Analyst to join our team.
- 5 years’ experience in operations/production support role, assisting users with system issues.
- Ability to understand issues impacting users, glean true system issues from user errors and determine business impact.
- Ability to track and prioritize issues with assistance of senior analysts.
- Candidate will need to monitor system alerts and reports and track deviation from baseline.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with JIRA, HP ALM.
- Ability to construct and run SQL queries as part of troubleshooting.
- Support and troubleshoot the NICE application.
- Candidate may need to provide some support on weekends in the short term.
- On occasion, candidate maybe asked to do some QA work.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or Business-related field, or equivalent experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.