Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join our team.
- The Information Security Office has an opportunity for a Senior Security Analyst in the Governance, Risk and Compliance organization.
- This position will be responsible for supporting PCI compliance through orchestration of the annual assessment, providing consultative services to the organization on Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS) scope and requirements, and continuous improvement of the PCI compliance program.
- Additionally, this position will participate in risk and compliance activities within the Information Security Office as PCI demands allow.
- Maintain current understanding of PCI-DSS requirements and assessment frameworks, as well as roadmap of upcoming PCI-DSS control framework changes.
- Drive orchestration of tactical PCI Assessment activities including pre-assessment preparedness, evidence collection and review, coordination with assessment firm, and assessment status reporting.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the company’s security policies, capabilities, and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain compliance methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with IT stakeholders to determine and validate compliance to PCI and other control frameworks as needed.
- Participate in customer audits as it pertains to the information security governance area.
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; following security policies and procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience in a QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) role or must have held PCI ISA (Internal Security Assessor) certification.
- 2+ years’ experience facilitating external PCI assessments for a Level 1 merchant.
- Experience with 3rd party service providers (i.e. payment/hosting) and their role in an annual PCI assessment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Capable of working independently, as well as in team/collaborative setting.
- Must have proven experience in working effectively in cross-functional teams and the ability to establish, foster and maintain relationships across the organization.
- Experience contributing to the development of objectives to achieve goals in creative and effective ways – operational, tactical and strategic.
- Must demonstrate strong documentation, communication skills, and proven ability to deliver formal and informal presentations to a diverse audience.
- Must be detail oriented combined with strong project management skills including project planning, directing project activities, and leading project teams.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and complex assignments and tasks for self and team members, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Certifications such as: CISA, CISSP, CISM.
- Knowledge of European laws and regulations (GDPR).
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, OR extensive security experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.