Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
- As a Senior Project Manager with the company, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior IT leaders while leading complex IT projects that support and advance the way we do business.
- The scope of your role includes planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT initiatives.
- You will collaborate with project sponsors to define the project scope and objectives, identify required skills and resources for the project team, develop detailed work plans, and provide project status updates.
- You will be responsible for anticipating and identifying project issues and risks, recommending solutions, and working with senior management to implement solutions.
- This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong leadership skills.
- 5+ years IT related project management experience.
- 5+ years IT related program management experience.
- Must show ability to deliver on high profile programs/projects.
- Proficient knowledge of program and project management concepts, from planning and inception through implementation and support.
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple end-to-end projects.
- Intimate knowledge of phases of full life cycle development.
- Proficient knowledge of analysis techniques, tool usage and standards.
- Capable of overseeing large enterprise programs and complex strategic projects with responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling program activities.
- Knowledgeable with computer system concepts, i.e., servers, storage, database, middleware, and networking.
- Able to perform in the face of ambiguity.
- Proven leadership, results orientation, and self-motivation traits.
- Must possess strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Proven success for project delivery on time and within budget.
- Capable of applying a resource management model to manage the resources and projects in the portfolio.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Program/Project Management experience outside of the company is strongly preferred
- PMP certification is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.