Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an UI Developer to join our team.
- Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our company portals platforms based web applications.
- The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
- Tech stack: ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.
- Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns.
- Work as a part of a development team.
- Participate in peer and code review activities.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance.
- Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Good understanding of git version control system.
- Solid understanding of REST.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.