Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Web Developer to join our team.
- Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our company portals platforms based web applications.
- The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
- Tech stack: ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.
- Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns.
- Work as a part of a development team.
- Participate in peer and code review activities.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement web applications and/or services designed to support our customers' portal platform-based web applications.
- Be a member of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
- At least 5 years of development experience using Java technologies.
- Strong working experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC.
- Solid understanding of OOP.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and continuous integration tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal).
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.