Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions.
- Should have experience with hands-on Java development. This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- Senior engineer with specialized experience in databases and software.
- Requires experience with relational and non-relational, as well as distributed databases.
- Works with leadership as well as functional and technical subject matter experts to build a holistic view of the organization's database strategy, processes, information, and technology.
- Determines gaps and misalignments between the Enterprise strategy and its processes, information and technology.
- Links the organization's Operational Strategy and processes to its Data strategy, Cyber strategy and IT strategy. Documents this using multiple architectural models that illustrate how the organization can realize those strategies in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Drives common approaches and exposes information assets and processes across the enterprise.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Advises leadership in matters of feasibility and risks of potential future projects.
- Collaborates with the functional community to develop high level architecture solutions to fill enterprise-wide capability gaps.
- Provide subject matter expertise to high level decision makers on architecture issues and solutions.
- Develop or lead the development of architecture artifacts to support those technical solutions.
- Collaborate with user community representatives, government personnel, other Architects and Enterprise Engineers to develop technical solutions.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.