Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Experience developing documentation and analysis to support Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Visio, JIRA, and ALM.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Bonus if they know Visual Paradigm (but not required).
- Bonus is candidate is IIBA certified.
- Bonus is candidate has telecommunications experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking business requests and creating formal BAPD documentation packet to include, Functional Requirements/User Stories, Nonfunctional Requirements and Business Process.
- The candidate will stay engaged throughout the entire SDLC process.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. May make recommendations for 'buy vs. build' decision.
- Provides complex analysis services translating user needs into detailed specifications to allow Information Technology Department to deliver an appropriate solution.
- 5 + years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.