Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT management, and the development teams to define new and enhance existing Java and .NET Car Sale applications utilizing the latest technology.
- In this role, you will collaborate with the business stakeholders and evaluate their requests to determine feasibility, research, identify and present options that best serve business needs from an application development perspective, while working closely with your project manager and the developers responsible for enhancing/creating the Car Sales applications.
- The scope of your role will encompass the full project lifecycle including planning, estimating, requirements gathering, system validation and implementation coordination.
- In addition, you will participate in acceptance testing, identify potential problems, and assist with researching opportunities to minimize complexity.
- This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong analysis skills while working in a fast paced work environment.
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience with gathering and documenting software development requirements.
- Ability to adapt to your work environment and surroundings.
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various business and IT teams.
- Ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project timeline.
- Ability to identify potential problems and solve issues.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project and Jira is preferred.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Experience using a variety of agile practices, including: stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach.
- Experience with change management tools.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.