Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a SQL/C# Developer to join our team.
- The SQL Developer uses advanced SQL and data analysis skills to develop, enhance and maintain complex databases and data interchange systems that provide accurate and timely data for internal and external clients.
- This position will assist with planning, developing and supporting SQL databases, including database structure, integrity and documentation.
- Prepares and presents written reports and oral presentations, following research and evaluation.
- Performs related duties as needed or assigned.
- Works with internal users as needed to assist in the extraction of data across all platforms to provide the users with the necessary information they need.
- This extraction can be in the form of a report tool, excel or any other means that the user requests.
- Document tables, relationships, schemas to provide users with a clearer understanding of the relationships and how to extract the information they need.
- Design appropriate indexes for new tables and analyze existing indexes for improvement.
- Code stored procedures of high complexity to meet product requirements.
- Conduct performance analysis to ensure products provide optimal performance.
- Manage code in a source control system.
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in MS SQL Database.
- Candidate must have C# experience to build centax for TMS application.
- Experience with full SQL Stack (SSRS, SSIS).
- Excellent computer skills, analytical/problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of database architecture and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to set priorities, meets deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Motivated, self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Must have tact and diplomacy in maintaining cooperative relationships.
- Experience in managing multiple databases.
- Detailed oriented and possess a desire for quality.
Education, Certification & Licenses:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.