Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- The developer will work with the latest state of the art software and hardware tools in the development of industry leading applications that are used in automotive service equipment throughout the world.
- Our Software Engineers are integral members of the Research and Development design team, where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged and recognized.
- The Research and Development Department drives the company and is held in highest regard within the company.
Education Level Required:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science is required.
- Other related degrees (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering) will be considered.
- The qualified applicant will develop primarily in C#, but depending on skills, the developer may work in other environments particularly HTML/CSS, SQL, SOA, C++ and Azure.
- The applicant should have experience and talent in developing sophisticated applications and must have experience working within a team of developers.
- Company utilizes a range of technology to develop its applications, and the most qualified applicant will have experience with the following:
- C# development
- Service Oriented Architecture
Other Very Desirable Skills Include:
- Unit Testing
- Source Control Systems (git, TFS, etc.)
- Dependency Injection
- Java Script/Typescript
- MS Windows Application Development
- 3D development (such as OpenGL or Direct3D)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.