Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- Develop moderate to complex software in C++ with MFC encompassing.
- Analyze legacy code to understand dependencies and make modifications without unintended side effects.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, and simulators.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques. ?
- Perform technical root cause analysis and propose multiple options for solutions to given problems.?
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, and offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Work and function effectively as a member of a team or small group.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with Windows Desktop Applications using C++
- Experience creating graphical user interfaces (GUI)?
- Experience with Windows Services and Windows Security
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and higher
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills with Agile team members.
- Ability to read manuals, technical whitepapers, requirements documents, etc., and deliver development solutions that meet quality assurance standards
- Familiarity with object oriented principles and ability to understand systems using proven architecture patterns/practices
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.