Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize up to date Microsoft technologies to develop new and maintain existing intranet and extranet applications.
- Maintenance of existing systems and gathering requirements for new projects.
- Design and implementation of new projects/features.
- Working with business users to resolve problems and identify enhancements.
- Understand the business and assist business users in the decision-making process.
- Assist team mates in learning new technologies and solving business problems (team-oriented atmosphere).
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to learn.
- Robust understanding of how I.T. team supports operational and sales functions.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess solid self-management skills and be self-motivated.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Desire to discover, learn and apply new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
- Reasoning and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, ability to effectively organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High degree of collaboration.
- Possess strong “people skills”.
- Good work ethics and ability to work independently
- Understanding of Microsoft XAML, WPF, Java, and/or Android a plus.
- College Degree in IT-related field preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.