Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Work closely with other departments to provide solutions for complex business problems.
- Translate high level requirements into detailed designs.
- Provide technical estimates – Write quality code that integrates with our existing systems.
- Deliver complete unit test coverage to prove correctness, robustness, and scalability.
- Maintain the integrity of application architecture.
- Collaborate with internal IT teams and external business representatives to develop and deliver solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior level engineers.
- Participate in the scrum development process.
- Contribute to stand ups, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Partner with support team to transition day to day support of new applications and features.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science/software engineering and/or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years’ experience working as part of a team to deliver high quality enterprise level technical solutions.
- Experience with either relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle) or non-relational database (MongoDB).
- Proficiency with objected oriented design using modern programming languages.
- Experience or understanding of the following methodologies: OOP, TDD, MVC, MVVM, SOLID.
- Proficient with Git, or comparable distributed version control system.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and a passion for using technology to solve business problems.
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies in software development.
- Experience working in scrum teams.
- Solid interpersonal communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Experience developing applications and features using .Net, SQL, XML and JSON preferred.
- Experience working on large-scale open source or inner source software development projects is a plus.
- Previous experience in Order Management, Transportation, Logistics, and/or Financial Systems is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.