Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
- We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer with experience in building solutions designed for the Cloud SaaS platforms.
- Our team leverages fundamental building blocks like Windows Azure and SQL Azure and various Microsoft cloud services to build next generation financial services products to drive the company vision and business.
- Our customers and consumers expect our platform to work flawlessly and be there for them to use whenever they are needed.
- You need to be passionate about availability, scalability, reliability, security.
- If you want to live and breathe these things and want to work on something starting at the ground level, this is the opportunity for you.
- Ability to provide technical leadership on a high performance development team building cloud services is critical.
- Experience working on financial services platform is highly beneficial.
A few characteristics that will increase your likelihood of success in this role are:
- A proven collaborator, across disciplines, with business users, other technology providers and at time customers.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies.
Key benefits of the role:
- Have great opportunities to be visible and work directly with the leadership team.
- Having a place as one of the initial team members in an early stage startup with an opportunity to help shape the technology vision.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible to mentor other team members.
- You will contribute to delivering new and improved functionality to customers with each sprint and be responsible for ensuring that the app design and implementation is of high quality, working with senior engineers, designers, 3rd parties, and customers along the way.
- Solve complex computing problems and architect solutions to scale.
- Prototype and incubate solutions.
- Build scalable, highly secure and high performance solutions with a distinguished level of quality.
- Deliver data repository to capture transactional data and apply machine learning, data analytics, and other tools to build scores, models, fraud detection, and new ways to help consumer gain access to the credit they deserve.
- Collaborate with the company team, customers, industry experts to design and implement new features and services from inception and design through development, deployment and beyond.
- Provide technical leadership and deliver exemplary designs and code.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth.
Successful candidates must have:
- 4+ years of relevant software design and development experience on Windows server products and/or Azure cloud-based services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (experience and proven track record may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- 2+ years’ experience working with customer-facing highly secure, high performance, and highly available solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, C#, and the .NET Framework 2+ years’ experience with databases and storage services such as SQL Databases, Azure Storage, and/or MongoDB.
- Proven experience in delivering complex projects, being able to make design tradeoffs which ensure product quality while enabling shipping on schedule.
- Proven experience designing and implementing scalable SaaS platforms.
- Experience of working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Experience and knowledge in Agile engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development required to build high quality unit tests, Automated testing).
- Outstanding technical problem solving skills.
- Experience writing performance-critical code.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent debugging skills required.
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure technologies including: Cloud Services, Active Directory, Service Bus, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with responsive web applications using Angular JS, SignalR, or equivalent responsive web frameworks.
- Strong pragmatic independent judgment and communication skills and the ability to approach problems from the customer’s perspective.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and often ambiguous product environment.
- Financial Services Industry experience.
- Familiarity with machine learning, data mining, and/or data science, understanding of predictive analytics is a definite plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.