Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join our team.
- Design and develop data warehousing/data mart solutions utilizing SQL Server 2012-2016.
- Develop, maintain and enhance data solutions within the existing data warehousing framework.
- Update and maintain data mapping documents and existing data dictionary.
- Analyze requirements documentation and technical specifications.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Create complex ad hoc queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or related field
- 5-6 years of database design and development experience with SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016 proficiency.
- Strong Transact-SQL stored procedure and function development experience.
- Proficiency with SQL query tuning and optimization
- Experience working within a data warehouse environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and an aptitude for pattern recognition
- Experience with data/system conversion and ETL projects
- Data mapping experience
- Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- DBA experience
- Experience with PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Experience working with large, multi-TB data environments
- Familiarity with Power BI or Tableau
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.