Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior C# Web Developer to join our team.
- As a Senior Developer, this position will work with a growing team on innovative and leading edge solutions with our Video Entertainment Team.
- You will join an existing, motivated and productive development team who is delivering enterprise-level solutions related to delivery and playback of Hollywood content.
- This position is also responsible for upholding the values and mission of the Information Technologies Department, this includes the establishment of customer service and satisfaction standards.
- Communication and understanding of customer objectives and our progress toward fulfilling these objectives is paramount to the success of this role.
- This position will work in a team environment using a variety of technologies for building leading edge solutions for both internal, as well as, customer facing media playback solutions.
- Solutions employ advanced video security techniques including forensic watermarking, Digital Rights Management (DRM) and encryption.
- Work on the latest web technologies including: Angular JS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Gulp, LESS, Typescript.
- Work on the latest technologies of .NET 4.x.
- IOS and Android tablet development using: Java and Objective-C/Swift
- Windows Server and Linux
- 8+ years of C# experience.
- 6+ years of ASP.NET development, including MVC 4/5.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of web service models.
- Strong knowledge of documenting technical specifications.
- Experience with Windows Forms/WPF development.
- Experience with using SQL Server as a backend preferred.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015.
- Experience with a Continuous integration toolset (Teamcity, Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with MySql.
- Experience with writing unit tests for code including client script.
- Ability to quickly become productive with new technologies.
- Proven experience delivering solutions into production.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to participate in design and code reviews.
- Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure project completion.
- Must be able to mentor junior development team staff and ensure completion of assigned projects by the team.
- Experience with streaming media and video beneficial.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.