Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Security Architect to join our team.
- Responsible for ensuring security is applied to the technology platforms and information within the organization in accordance with established standards and policies.
- This involves in-depth knowledge of the business processes involving Network, architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs for Network & Technology applications with application security focus.
- Performs application security assessments and remediation activities as part of the application security program and ensures application teams adhere to the SSDLC Framework.
- Guides and performs security activities including vulnerability testing and analysis, code review, static and dynamic code testing, ethical hacking and business logic exploit testing.
- Makes recommendations on toolset modifications and improvements, improvements on development processes and production application security support.
- Evangelizes application security program fundamentals, tools, processes and acts as a consultative partner with Global IT and Business teams.
- Participate as a key member for security incident response activities.
- Ensures teams are validating for OWASP and performing industry leading application security practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Broad experience in Quality Assurance and software Development with security testing/development as focus area.
- Advanced experience in security testing tools such as Burpe Suite or similar tools. Strong background with application security assessments.
- 4+ years hands on system administration and scripting experience. (SQL , PL/SQL Scripting and Oracle Database Tools)
- Experience in Programming languages like Java, Net, Perl/Shell/AWK scripting is a plus.
- Experience with Advanced Automation scripting and Automation testing tools.
- Outstanding communication, analytical skills and ability to function in a globally diverse work environment.
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Experience in application technology security testing (white box, black box and code review).
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Eight or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in application vulnerability assessments, Testing and execution.
- 5+ years of experience in systems and network monitoring technologies and tools.
- 2 or more years of experience in designing solutions or applications with programming technologies and tools.
- Experience working with Cisco/Juniper network equipment devices is a plus.
- 2 + years of experience with public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Insurance industry knowledge.
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.