Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Security Analyst to join our team.
- As a Security Analyst in the Information Security Office, you will be responsible for participating in external/third party vendor security audits & risk assessments, and coordinating IT efforts to comply with security policies, standards and procedures.
- Strong communication skills will be key, as you will be interacting with external partners and all levels of management across the organization.
- In this role, you will analyze system and application security, and provide security recommendations for optimum protection of computer systems and information resources.
- You will assist in identifying security risks and exposures by participating in security reviews, IT projects, evaluations and risk assessments to measure compliance with regulations, security policies and standards.
- You will be representing the Information Security Office in meetings and communicating security standards to teams.
- It will be key to have base level knowledge of published security standards (ISO, NIST, PCI), and the ability to translate information security policies into operational processes.
- Conduct vendor security assessments and compliance reviews.
- Conduct security reviews of information technology infrastructure and applications.
- Interface with IT and Business community on implementing controls for corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, with 2+ years of experience in operating system, database, network and/or application security.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and tasks.
- Embraces the need to dynamically evolve and stay current in knowledge of the business, its technology and industry information security arenas.
- Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years regulatory compliance experience conducting audits or risk assessments in large corporate environments is a plus.
- Experience with vendor management and 3rd party security assessments a plus.
- CISSP and/or CISA certifications a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.