Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join our team.
- The Salesforce Product Manager will oversee the implementation of the company’s enterprise Salesforce instance.
- This role will work with corporate leadership, the enterprise project management office, and business stakeholders to define and build out requested functionality within Salesforce based on prioritized stakeholder input.
- This role will lead one or more teams of Salesforce developers and administrators.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Information Systems.
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Salesforce Solution Architecture/Technical Architecture experience a plus.
- Extensive integration experience with other systems.
- Salesforce release management experience required.
- Experience managing a team, gathering requirements, and project scope.
- Knowledge of version control system, Automated Testing, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration strongly preferred. Gearset experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building qualities.
- The desire to take on a leadership role and make an impact.
- Deep understanding of sales processes, lead generation, lead management and other business processes.
- The strategic ability to connect business processes and Salesforce for best practices across multiple departments of an enterprise level company.
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle and Agile Project Management methodology a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience developing software within the financial services industry a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.