Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, budget management and appropriate process.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases.
- Develop and implement project communication plan and effectively deliver status and mitigation plans to senior leaders.
- Perform risk assessment, analyzing and developing mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to established project management practices.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Assign tasks, responsibilities and drive accountability across multiple functional teams.
- Direct and coordinate activities across multiple teams.
- Effectively identify risks, escalate issues, and remove obstacles in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and drive the teams to clarification of open items.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- PMP certification required
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- 7+ years technology and business project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience executing medium to large highly complex projects concurrently
- 5+ years of BU or BU-facing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams
- Demonstrated experience utilizing "soft skills" or "people skills" to drive project success
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Ability to manage projects utilizing various methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, or hybrid)
- Skills to effectively apply utilization of project management tools and methodology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.