Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment with supervision.
- Identify project schedule, budget estimation, project implementation plan including risk mitigation.
- Define resources, project deliverables and milestones for project implementation.
- Work with internal teams, review project reports, identify and address project issues.
- Report on project status and other important aspects.
- Maintain adequate technical and project documentation.
- Assist in managing client IT and third-party vendors.
- Support senior staff as needed on project needs.
- 3 years of Project Management Experience.
- Knowledge of technologies used in web and mobile application development including user interface, SEO, analytics, eCRM.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and PM best practices.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical aspects to people with various, both verbally and written.
- Ability to lead large group meetings / brainstorming sessions and build consensus with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.