Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner to join our team.
- We are looking for a dynamic, flexible, and motivated person to help us deliver great software.
- Product Owners operate as a central part of a software organization, taking input from customers and internal stakeholders and empowering the development team to deliver on that input.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Maximize the value of the product and effective management of the product backlog.
- Define requirements that promote usability, scalability, and intuitive design.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout a project.
- Coordinating with product management to develop specifications and User Stories that satisfy business requirements and align with the business value.
- Working to ensure design standards and best practices are utilized in wireframe design and product development.
- Facilitating meetings to clarify business and system requirements.
- Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Working with business, stakeholders and other invested parties to create product roadmaps and goals, set priorities when appropriate and escalate issues and dependencies.
- Developing or assisting development managers in creating implementation plans, scheduling of project milestones and documentation of production support processes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Product Owner Certification, preferably from Scrum.org.
- Mature perspective on product improvement and ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent client service, relationship management and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with experience working with customer-facing products and services.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business value and communicate to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field desired.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.