Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Peoplesoft Engineer to join our team.
- This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications.
- The Senior Software Engineer also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts.
- The Senior Software Engineer provides instruction, guidance and mentoring to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- Looking for candidates with experience as java developer, IT programmer, J2EE, IT application developer, software engineer, software developer, who are looking for an IT opportunity with a stable industry leader.
- Develops prototypes and templates; conducts design reviews.
- Performs application coding and programming.
- Interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications.
- Analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Leads code reviews.
- Performs unit and integration testing; assists with developing unit test scripts.
- Plans and coordinates implementation activities.
- Maintains documentation on application modifications and updates.
- Migrates applications to quality assurance and/or production environment.
- Leads structured technical and functional walkthroughs of specifications and programming logic.
- Monitors task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality, efficiencies, and overall value to the IT organization.
- Monitors the effectiveness of established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; assists with defining new service level agreements in response to changing needs.
- Candidates should have mastery knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 or above, PeopleTools 8.53 and Financial ERM solutions.
- Mastery knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various IT teams.
- Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project and be able to demonstrate the ability to identify impending problems and raise and solve issues.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and set priorities.
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.