Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer/Architect Senior to join our team.
Required: Active TS/SCI with Poly
- This position is part of a small and innovative team who operate in a dynamic environment using the latest technologies.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the Programs’ network that supports several different external partners and offers flexibility with dependability.
- The person that serves in this role will lead and/or work closely with other team members to design, develop and implement network architecture changes that meet Customer needs.
- A person with a great attitude and a solution-driven mindset is a must!
- Ability to communicate effectively via verbal and written means.
- First-hand knowledge of VLANs, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting.
- First-hand experience of the following protocols: SSL/TLS, NTP, IMAP, DNS, SNMP.
- First-hand experience with TCPdump/Wireshark.
- Hands-on experience with two or more of the following Operating Systems: Linux, BSD, Mac.
- Familiarity with different types of cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, Saas).
- Ability to assess functional requirements and derive detailed network designs that meet Customer needs.
- Familiarity with either state-full inspection or proxy-based firewalls.
- Ability to provide problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience, expert opinion and standard operating procedures.
- Familiarity with Cisco ASA Software and the benefits of its usage.
- Experience with one or more of the following version control tools: Git, SVN, CVS, Mercurial.
- Knowledge of Security Engineering and Architecture, Risk Mitigation, Hardening Standards like NIST, STIG.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Stash, Jira).
- Hands-on experience with LucidChart, Visio.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following automated deployment tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Hands-on experience with VMware/KVM/Zen.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP/Azure).
- Hands-on experience with containerization (Docker/LXD)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.