Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer to join our team.
- As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for providing third level support for the organization's global data center networks.
- You will troubleshoot network infrastructure problems and provide network expertise to assist in the troubleshooting of server and application problems.
- You will support routing, switching, load balancing, firewalls, and wireless technologies across a variety of network platforms.
- Core duties include accepting incoming work through various support channels then triaging, diagnosing and remediating the issue.
- You will be challenged to investigate and resolve pervasive or chronic issues that negatively affect the computing environment.
- Candidates must possess deep analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to present findings and recommendations in a summarized format to various levels of management.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Previous Network Engineering experience supporting large, complex environments.
- Proven expertise in troubleshooting and resolution of network issues.
- Proven expertise with performing network captures, packet decodes and draw conclusion from the data.
- At least a Cisco Network Associate level of understanding.
- Experience scripting with Python, Perl, VBA, RegX or similar.
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating, in both written and verbal formats.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, absorb large amounts of information in short periods of time and multi-task effectively.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or 5-year experience supporting large, complex networks related field preferred.
- Direct experience with Cisco ACI, F5 ADC’s, Palo Alto Firewall is preferred.
- Experience using management tools such as Infoblox NetMRI, Splunk, and Wireshark is a plus.
- Certifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting DNS and DHCP issues.
- Experience managing large and complex assignments.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.