Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer to join our team.
- As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for design, monitoring and support of our organization's DDI infrastructure.
- Core duties include maintaining and acting on a road map to provide continuous improvement in the DNS and DHCP areas.
- You will participate in projects to provide DDI services as new solutions are being built out.
- Lastly, you’ll provide ongoing monitor and support of our DDI infrastructure.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Previous Network Engineering experience with a focus on DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management.
- Proven expertise in troubleshooting and resolution of DNS or DHCP issues.
- Experience scripting with Python, Perl, VBA, RegX or similar.
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating, in both written and verbal formats.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, absorb large amounts of information in short periods of time and multi-task effectively.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or 5-year experience supporting large, complex networks related field preferred.
- Direct experience with Infoblox DDI products.
- Experience managing and supporting large and complex IT project and assignments.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.