Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team.
Do you love mobile development? Do you want to stay on top of all the latest technologies? Do you have a desire to build world-class mobile apps? Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative development environment? If so, we’d love for you to join the team!
- Requirements gathering, architecture, driving solutions, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance mobile applications.
- Lead development capabilities, ability to guide and mentor other engineers.
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability.
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Knowledge of Marketing principles and functions and the challenges working with marketing and creative teams.
- A strong .NET developer with 5+ years of .NET and C# experience is required.
- 3+ years of iOS or Android development.
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Software development using Microsoft and Xamarin technology is highly desired.
- Experience with iMVVM, MVVMLight, iOS Auto Layout, Xamarin Bindings, Android/iOS app lifecycles, IOC/DI, SOLID would be a plus.
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience with UI frameworks.
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems.
- Experience with wireless device to device communication standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, Wi-Fi, ProSe).
- Experience in cross-platform development technologies (e.g. PhoneGap, Appcellerator, Qt) is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.