Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team.
- As a key leader on our development team, you will work with different elements of technology.
- You will be required to understand advanced methods and theories, and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy.
- As an Engineer 3, we will be looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology that will represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department.
- You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions.
- You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met.
- Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and Engineer 3’s, recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration.
- You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
- Significant individual contributor performing both application design and coding.
- Collaborate with our Software Architects/E3’s to design system and/or application enhancements.
- Consistently analyze, translate, re-factor and code software applications according to specifications provided by our Software Architects.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving complex software application problems.
- Develop and maintain automated unit tests that improves software quality.
- Participate and lead in design and code review.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Review, analyze and implement business requirements on assigned projects.
- Define, develop, communicate and implement standards, processes and procedures for the department.
- Analyze and review software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints.
- Identify issues and escalate risks to senior leadership, if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years mobile programming experience (iOS or Android).
- Knowledge of mobile UI & UX design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients and external partners.
- Highly motivated, dependable and attention to detail.
- Comfort/Exposure/Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) and/or Connected Car concepts.
- Experienced and comfortable with research and design methods and techniques.
- Experience with various technology and tools, such as, Bitbucket, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Service Integration, HTML 5/JS/CSS, Java.
- Comfort/Exposure/Experience with Automotive technologies.
- Comfort/Exposure/Experience with IoT/Connected Car concepts.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.