Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Lead Automation Architect to join our team.
- Leads and defines Automation Architecture and Automation work priority across multiple products and teams.
- Identifies gaps and efficiencies from a technical and functional perspective and defines appropriate solutions.
- Provides hands on expertise in creating and maintaining long term automation solutions for the organization.
- Lead implementation and management of automated testing processes for application, performance, load, user-interface, object, regression and data quality.
- Work with various teams to create, enhance and maintain the Automation Frameworks across the products.
- Ensure that automation tool development demonstrates efficiency, maintainability, and reusability.
- Mentor junior or less experienced members of the project team, enhancing their ability to contribute to project and departmental objectives.
- Act as the expert on all automation efforts and ensure that the defined work remains within the constraints of time, budget, scope and quality.
- Document and be capable of presenting to various audiences the purpose and efficiency gains of the automation frameworks and efforts.
- Ensure on-going communication and positive working relationship with teams and leadership throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the training as required for the development and implementation of automation efforts.
- Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both technical and nontechnical, on issues and expectations.
- Support Build and Deployment automation with the Development and Cloud Operations teams.
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to quickly translate project needs and problems into efficient automation solutions.
- Advanced automation programming knowledge and experience.
- Strong background with the Agile Methodology.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work with subject matter experts as well as technical Information Technology professionals.
- Ability to work both as a team member, leader and independently.
- Advanced oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Advanced negotiation skills with ability to obtain most favorable and cost effective solutions.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and lead department/team projects.
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals.
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance and testing of IT web-based software projects.
- 5-10 years of Automation Test Tools and Framework experience.
- 2+ Years of leading and managing teams.
- 10+ years IT-related experience, such as Quality Assurance, DevOps, Development.
- Rules Engine experience.
- Insurance/Reinsurance industry experience.
- Advanced experience with automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, UFT, Python, GEB/Fitnesse, Protractor, LoadRunner).
- Advanced experience initiating, building and maintaining efficient automation frameworks in various environments.
- Experience with developing and maintaining Automation Scripts and Automation Frameworks.
- Knowledge of Java programming.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.