Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Lead Architect to join our team.
- Assess cloud technology and market trends to identify and present options for meeting business requirements through the implementation of new and existing technologies with security fundamentals in mind.
- Design and drive implementation of cloud architecture deliverables in a dynamic and still emerging environment through collaboration with other software and infrastructure architects while ensuring compliance with overall systems architecture design and strategy.
- Steward implementation and stabilization of delivering applications and services in AWS.
- Partner with Enterprise Architects to understand, influence, and advocate IT strategies, policies, principles, and practices that guide technology decisions for the organization.
- Drive strategic management of cloud-based products and services leveraged at EHI by working with other members within the Public Cloud team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years of combined software and infrastructure engineering experience.
- 5+ years of architecture experience.
- Ability to make complex architectural and technical design decisions independently and collaboratively bringing these designs to reality.
- Ability to articulate rationale for architecture and design decisions to technical, managerial and business audiences.
- Excellent relationship skills including collaboration & networking, influencing, team-building and mentoring abilities.
- Knowledge of emerging application and infrastructure trends and technologies.
- Outstanding oral and written communication, including presentation and coordination skills.
- Previous experience working with outside vendors.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Experience with Core Amazon Web Services around Route 53, EC2 (AMI, EBS, ELB, ASG), S3, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, ElastiCache, IAM, VPC, DynamoDB, SQS, and SNS.
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat, Apache, and Splunk.
- Experience with configuration management tools such tools as Puppet, Chef, and/or Ansible.
- Experience with Git, Atlassian Suite and Jenkins is preferred.
- Experience with a variety of cloud providers is preferred (Google Cloud, Azure, VmWare, etc).
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.