Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Knowledge Operations Technician to join our team.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned programs.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with customers who are affected by the supported systems including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to the Government as needed.
- Recommends and acts to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years of related experience or 4 years of experience without a bachelor degree.
- Part of a team of technicians and administrators in using and applying industry best practices, processes and techniques, associated with various software development methodologies to provide IT/IM support.
- The candidate must be a self-starter.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success leading new large-scale business initiatives.
- Maintain and mature the technical solutions in Exercise, Testing, Training, Prototype, Engineering, and Operational environments.
- Provide process support and prepare, submit, and maintain documents (e.g. requirements, acquisition/purchasing, cost proposals, configuration management plans, topology and connectivity diagrams, scientific and technical reports, engineering plans, technology refresh plans, installation procedures, operation's manuals, software design and version descriptions, interface specifications, test specifications/cases/recommendations, etc.).
- Active current Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Strong written and oral communication skills will be required.
- Ability to use appropriate resources to maximize business capture.
- Familiarity with regulations that drive the Federal Government technology capture process.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with the Air Force in an IT role.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong advocate for the company.
- Background in Program Management is desired.
- A current Security+ certification is needed.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.