Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
- Candidates will be responsible for delivering software using Agile practices including XP, Lean Kanban, Scrum, Pair Programming, and TDD.
- This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven Node.js development experience creating RESTful APIs that can deliver JSON or XML content.
- Proven development experience using a modern front end framework such as: React.js, ReactNative, Angular 1/2 or Ember.js.
- Experience with the automated build process (continuous integration) and source code version control tools (GIT and/or SVN).
- Experience using software development processes such as TDD, pair programming and other XP practices.
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Critical thinker with the ability to breakdown complex technical requirements.
- Familiar with data sources such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience with other development languages.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or implementations.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.