Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our team.
- Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analyze, design, code and implement enterprise technology software solutions.
- Analyze business requirements and create technical designs and specifications.
- Create estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
- Work collaboratively with leads to incorporate development activities into master delivery schedule.
- Develop strong partnerships and relationships with team members and business customers.
- Consult effectively with customers and business partners on defined assignments.
- Communicate status and progress on assignments.
- Recognize issues and risks and raise them to senior staff.
Required Qualifications & Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field.
- 6+ years of relevant and progressive application development experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of industry standards and best practices surrounding all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC, etc.…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, etc.…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, etc.…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency with agile software development principles.
Preferred Technology Experience
- Experience in enterprise-class solutions
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.