Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- 3+ years of experience in programming/systems analysis.
- Intermediate knowledge of the following technologies: Oracle PL/SQL (10g or later), Oracle database (11g or later), MS Team Foundation Server (2010 or later).
- Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban methodology experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2003 or later).
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
- Knowledge of structured and object oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with focused attention to detail.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills with other IT associates and business users.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- General business knowledge.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD).
- Knowledge of various open source tools and frameworks.
- Training / foundation knowledge in Groovy & Grails.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.