Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- This person will be responsible for working with Managers, Business Analysts, and Software Engineers to implement new functionality and modifications, meeting all development, PII (Personal Identifiable Information) and PCI (Payment Card Industry) security standards.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment and can handle multiple tasks.
- Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements.
- Resolve problems that arise with existing production applications to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components.
- Ability to manage time effectively and resolve application issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Migrate applications to various testing and the production environments.
- Work with Managers and team members to develop to company development standards.
- Ability exercising appropriate judgment between what is requested and what is feasible.
- Able to complete assigned tasks with high quality.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience in JAVA programming language.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL.
- Experience in Full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing.
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle database environment.
- Problem Solving Abilities/ Skills.
- Must have experience with WebLogic application server.
- Must have experience in web application development.
- Knowledge of web services & service oriented architecture.
- Experience with Unit testing framework.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to various levels of management and to people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Maven, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira and J2EE expertise.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.