Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems.
- The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player.
- The candidate should also drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Mobile, Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API's.
- 5+ years' experience developing RESTful APIs and modules utilizing Groovy/Grails and/or NodeJS with frameworks such as Hapi or Express.
- Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java or Grails/Groovy.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable system and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience developing customer-facing e-commerce solutions a plus.
- Experience with cloud-based deployment platforms (e.g. CloudFoundry) a plus.
- Familiarity with IDEs like IntelliJ or Eclipse a plus.
- System design experience with SOA/REST/Microservices [cXML/EDI knowledge a plus].
- Testing – from unit to functional to integration.
- Customer engagement including story boarding, design, and implementation.
- Possess a solid understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum principles.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.