Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
- You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- Developing prototypes and performs application coding and programming.
- Interpreting end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications.
- Analyzing and reviewing software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints.
- Performing unit and integration testing, and assisting with developing unit tests.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Mentoring less experienced Software Engineers.
- Three tier web applications
- Android and iOS mobility applications
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Cloud technology
- 3+ years of experience with Java/J2EE/Junit programming.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services.
- Working knowledge of Github, JIRA, Maven and/or Jenkins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience in ECARS, LaunchPad tablet, Airport tablet, Services teams, or other rental systems is a plus.
- Experience with AWS.
- Working knowledge of MVVM architecture a plus.
- SOA and AOP experience is a plus.
- Design Patterns experience is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.