Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
- You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- As a Software Engineer 2, you will work with the team for interpreting end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications.
- You will analyze software requirements to determine feasibility and estimates of a design and implementation.
- You will perform unit and integration testing and assist with developing unit test scripts.
- You will also define, develop, communicate and implement standards, processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for making enhancements and performing maintenance on existing applications, but also have the opportunity for new development.
- The right individual will possess the ability to quickly understand the business challenges, but most importantly, this person will translate these challenges into operational products to address the issues head on.
- Full Stack Development
- Angular 4
- Atlassian Tool Set like JIRA
- Web Services
- 3 + years of experience in Java.
- 2+ years of experience in an Oracle database environment and SQL.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- 1+ years of experience with Tomcat application servers and Web Services.
- 1+ years of experience using Maven and Jenkins.
- 1+ years of experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Angular experience is a plus.
- Agile experience is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.