Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team.
- Independently designs, programs, implements, and maintains computer information systems to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- This position requires extensive experience with Java with Spring, Mule soft, REST API and a good communication.
- Assists in systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- Provide analysis, and programming expertise for a variety of systems.
- The candidate will be working with an external consultants to develop Mule soft API for the mobile devices that integrates with Work management system.
- BS Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Five or more years of Java Spring framework, Mule Soft API Gateway, REST API, Transact-SQL, SQL Server and any design pattern experience are required.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Java Spring Framework and Mule soft API is needed to be successful in this position.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity to safeguard the company’s position on confidential matters.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.