Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team.
- Server, network, and other back end infrastructure moves.
- Software standups and upgrades.
- Server and database upgrades.
- Migration of software to Cloud/Citrix.
- Access control, Active Directory cleanup/structuring, and security, and sensitive data needs.
- Engineering and Design software support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Management role for IT/Applications systems.
- Knowledge of Network Servers, backup server systems, and security protocols for complex IT networks.
- Knowledge of software administration and user-support function.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present facts and opinions in a logical and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals in a constructive manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as and when required in addition to the normal working hours is essential.
- Familiarity with application virtualization, (e.g. Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop), as solid plus
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.