Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for an iOS Developer to join our team.
- Develop complex software consistently and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilize Apple software development tools instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software.
- Utilize tools such as Git and JIRA in the software development process.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related technical field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an iOS Developer, in a work environment, required.
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools.
- Ability to develop complex software in Swift and Objective C.
- Demonstrate ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to approach work with an eye for details, with an understanding of the big picture.
- Ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.