Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure PM/Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Manage small to medium sized customer facing projects.
- Establish statements of works, project estimates, project plans and schedule resources via ConnectWise
- Work with our customers and engineers to define scope, project risks w/mitigation plans, establish communication plans and deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Establish measurable project KPI’s and ensure they are achieved.
- Set high customer service standards and hold engineers accountable to those standards.
- Contribute to improving customer support by involving yourself in situations that fall below these standards.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports (from our systems) and provide results to the management team.
- Drive analytics to deliver the desired customer experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Scheduler, Project Coordinator or Project Manager role.
- 2+ years of technical experience with desktops, security, networking, storage and software licensing.
- Passionate about the customer experience and how it can transform businesses.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
- Ability to work well across functions, and lead through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Proven experience working with C-level Client executives regularly.
- Excellent client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter who works well under pressure, has great judgment, and knows how to prioritize and handle multiple deliverables to meet tight deadlines.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.