Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our team.
- Responsible for all aspects of client software implementations – including project management, conducting implementation planning meetings, understanding and documenting requirements, training clients, scheduling and tracking tasks, and communication of findings internally and with the client.
- This individual is also responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of clients and our products.
- A strong knowledge of and experience with the following is a plus: Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and the business processes of state and local governmental entities, particularly in the area of Community Development applications and/or GIS software.
- Perform all duties related to implementing and maintaining FastTrackGov for our clients: This includes, but is not limited to; implementation planning meetings, business process review and analysis, deployment, training, conversion assistance, and general consulting.
- Obtain specific knowledge of FastTrackGov systems to which you are assigned to become the “system expert”. It is the Implementations Specialist’s responsibility to supplement the formal training provided with independent study in order to develop the level of proficiency necessary to obtain the standards set forth here and to request additional formal training when needed.
- Obtain general knowledge on all other company systems. General knowledge means being able to answer most of the Response Center calls from customers on these systems by searching the CRM system and reviewing the documentation.
- Experience in mapping process flows, understanding, and documenting client-specific requirements.
- Quality assurance testing of software after it has been configured for a client.
- Train users on standard software and software customized to their unique requirements.
- Develop user documentation, training manuals, and on-line help.
- Always Provide White Glove Service to our clients. White Glove Service means each client is afforded special care and attention when answering and responding to customer phone calls, working on support calls, during general client contact, or when assisting clients with any other issues or problems.
- Leadership skills – Sets the right course, motivates others to follow, and supports the team in their goals.
- Relationship skills – Develops trust and confidence with all key stakeholders: Employees, colleagues, supervisors, clients, business partners, and suppliers.
- Strategic thinking – Proactively challenges the status quo to drive game changing results.
- Business acumen – Assesses data from a variety of sources and understands the whole picture to develop optimal plans to drive our clients’ success.
- Process & Operations – Understands how to assess, define, and implement operational improvements.
- A bachelor’s degree in business with a specialization in Public Service, or other government-related specialty; or Information Systems is required.
- A master’s degree and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM certification is a plus.
- Three years of related business experience.
- Software industry background (implementing ERP or SaaS solutions is ideal) or experience with regulatory agencies involved in land management, licensing, and inspections is a plus.
Unique/Optional Skills or Abilities:
- Ability to work in collaboration with all levels of personnel.
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Very strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.