Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Helpdesk to join our team.
Main Job Tasks/Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically or otherwise.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues with a 90% first-touch resolution SLA.
- Research questions using available information resources, knowledge base articles, training documentation, TechNet and other forums.
- Advise company colleagues on hardware/software acquisitions, account creations, mobile devices and other system/resource access via Share Point Workflows and Info path generated request forms.
- Update existing and create new support documentation for communication to global support personnel via custom Share Point knowledge base.
- Follow standard help desk procedures and best practices in arriving at issue resolution.
- Log all help desk interactions and maintain communication logs in ticketing system.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot all approved software as per company guidelines.
- Escalation of specific issues to appropriate teams while maintaining visibility as per escalation matrix.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention through use of on-call list, team leads, local site coordinators and other appropriate resources.
- Track and route problems and requests through to completion, providing timely updates when applicable.
- Stay current with system information, changes, updates, software versions and escalation routing practices.
Primary systems of support are not limited to the following:
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, and 10, Java, Active Directory Services, Office Communicator 2007 R2, Printer Support, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013, Windows Phone 6.4, 7.0, 8.0, SAP Clients, Cisco VPN, Share Point, Live Meeting, Pro Clarity, AC Neilson, Mobile Devices, Basic Network Printers and Print Servers, Nitro, Agile, Hyperion
- Shipping, receiving, and inventory control of loaner equipment.
- Contributions to the continuous improvement of processes pertaining to the delivery of superior customer service.
- Miscellaneous daily and nightly project, such as hard drive wipes and machine imaging, profile rebuilds, phone wipe and reconfigure.
- Works under direction of Team Leads.
- Provide check lists and issue documentation of high level outages to appropriate parties.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Mandarin, Spanish, French a plus).
- Rapid assimilation of new technologies.
- Customer service orientation.
- Astute issue analysis and problem solving skills.
- Capable of prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines associated with predetermined severity codes.
- Attention to detail and stress tolerance is required.
- 3 – 5 year experience and/or educational equivalent.
- 2 to 4 year college degree completed or in process, equivalent experience acceptable.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.