Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and deployment of Windows and Apple products.
- Work daily with internal customers via phone, chat, email, and in person.
- Accurately record all work and troubleshooting in tickets.
- Maintain positive, professional attitude.
- Configure, deploy, and maintain mobile devices as needed.
- Associates Degree in related field of study.
- 1-2 years’ experience in MS Windows environment performing break/fix support.
- Proficient in the management and troubleshooting of Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Solid experience using and troubleshooting MS Office (O365) products.
- Familiarity with Apple products including iPhone, iPad and Mac Computers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong troubleshooting and management of Apple systems.
- Apple certified.
- Ability to clearly document technical processes.
- Experience managing Windows Servers
- Basic understanding of databases and data processing (MS SQL and/or Access).
- Microsoft Certification.
- CompTIA Certification.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.